Tuesday 4 November 2014

Conker Cross-stitch


eviltedi reminded me that this dude really should be on here too under the game and geekery tabs.

Our gamertags were inspired by the game Conkers Bad Fur Day where this is the namesake character.

Now nearly 10 years ago I fed the picture into a cross-stitch pattern generator I got free in a magazine, gave the list of threads to my Mum, she picked them up in Glasgow and then over a few weeks this guy grew

For those that don't know cross-stitch but do know computer games, think of a building a picture a couple of hundred pixels wide, by a few more pixels deep, building pixel by pixel and that will give you a rough idea.

A slightly closer pic... I think I might be able to get a better picture now so this post may update tomorrow (daylight gets better pics lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment